• We pick you up and take you to the hotel where you are staying
• Visit to the Commune 13 Ecopark (horseback riding, ATVs, natural pool, camping)
• Receive all the photos taken throughout the tour in jpg
• Our guides will tell you the true history of the armed conflict, but also its change (bearing in mind that this is the most important thing).
• Also, the meaning of graffiti.
• We will visit the innovative Electric Stairs.
• Singing show (Rap) or street dance, drink you like
• Media Ladera Viaduct.
• Professional photography in glow-in-the-dark graffiti (Iluminan)
• Also, we entered galleries and museums.
• We will visit the Barrio 20 de Julio.
• Free style dance show
• Colombian Coffee Tasting at the Coffee Museum
• Medical assistance card
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF COMMUNE 13?
Comuna 13: the Medellín neighborhood that was reborn with graffiti art This commune has six escalators and a metro cable that connects this famous neighborhood allowing tourism in the area. The Comuna 13 of Medellín has become one of the most visited places in the Colombian city in recent years. And all for his famous Graffiti Tour Comuna 13, a place where, through music and graffiti, he has found new ways to express himself and to live in peace.
100% SAFE TOUR WITH GUIDE!